Monday, July 2, 2012

Expressive Emmett

Today I made the mistake of letting Emmett touch my keyboard. He didn't break it(well maybe the 'h' key is a tiny bit skewed), but he threw a *tantrum* when I stopped  letting him send lines of random keyboard slam to his Dad. He was screaming and making faces that looked like this one(among other angry and sad faces):


Such a sad face!

On an unrelated note, can you believe how much he has grown? Look at this picture from just a few minutes after birth at the hospital:


So back to his expressiveness.... On Saturday I decided to let Emmett try some pureed zucchini(we have a lot of zuchinni from our garden so I made one into about 10 servings of baby food). I don't think he liked it, but I'll let you judge for yourself:



Oh well, hopefully he'll warm up to it someday!

And last but not least, I have some more laughs for you!



This kid cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment